Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/2/13

May 2, Thursday

Finally, May has arrived and the daffodils are up and blooming, Here is an interesting fact about the month of May.The month 'may' have been named for the Greek goddess Maia, who was identified with the Roman goddess of fertility, Bona Dea, whose festival was held in May. I love the month of May as I see the earth renews itself and gives hope to all. Now, for the freebies.


Well, that is it for now, I will be back if there are more. Enjoy and have a great Cinco de Mayo.~ Josie

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for you wonderful words concerning my mother. And, I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HOME!!!!! Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi josie ... thank you so much for the lovely list of links so kind of you ... we are enjoying great weather here for the start of May and it is a bank holiday so hope it lasts over the weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Josie, thank you for this freebie list!! There is another freebie on my blog:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2013/05/free-digital-and-printable-circle.html
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie, thanks for all your great help finding freebies for us. Appreciate all of you gals efforts.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete