Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/11/13

Freebies for Saturday, May 11

Kaylee here, running late today.  Sorry!  Here's the freebies:

Thanks artists for sharing!
********
Desert Diva has word art
MeinLilaPark has a rose border
Mo's Digital Pencil has a little girl 

5 comments:

  1. Please add my link?
    http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.ae/2013/05/try-or-triumph.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow not sure if it is kaylee or alison ... but thank you for the links "ladies" lol ...have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaylee!
    Thank you so much for all these great freebie links!!
    ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥
    I've got a freebie too and I really think you will like it: cute vintage rose border, banners and tags:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2013/05/free-digital-vintage-rose-border-banner.html

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, thanks so much for adding my link!!! You all are AWESOME! :) Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alison, thanks for all the great freebies, you all find. Appreciate it so much..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete