Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/8/13

Freebies For Wednesday May 8th

Happy rainy Wednesday! Do you like the picture above? I made them. They are SOAPS. Yuppers, Golden Apple Scented soap. Kinda looks like an apple pie. I started selling my creations on my blog. Today though I think I will make a real apple pie since it is a perfect day for the oven. On to the freebies!


Any Old Craft – Sentiment
Birdie Brown – Dad
Birds Cards – Wishing Well *Cutting File 
Blackberry Jelly – Flower
Clearly  Vintage – 1901 Seed Ad
Create with TLC – Word Art
Dianes Digital Designs – Paper Airplane
Digital Stamp Design – Squirrel & Bird
Far Far Hill – Cardboard Textures Backgrounds
Folded Paper Printed Pixels –  Will be running a weekly Cardmaking 101 Class & will welcome input.
Free Vintage – Vintage Mother
Gingers House – Word Art
Lilac n Lavender – Sweet Birds *Very Pretty!
Limited Run Stamps – Mother’s Day
Mein Lila Park – Vintage Flower Border *Pretty
Opal Manor – Rain Girl
PPbN – Parrot * Paper Piercing
Raspberry Road – Hony Tonk Heros Cluster
Scrappy Happy Paper Crafter – Ice Cream Bear
Stamp Fairy – Baby Pin *Scroll down
The Crafting Chicks – Summer Fun Chart *Printable
We Love to Illustrate – Mothers Day Card *Printable

Enjoy!
*And yes, I made adorable Hummingbird Soaps too! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Love those and OMGOSH..I think I can smell that apple pie all the way here.

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your soaps are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your soaps, do you make soap butterflies?

    Hugs,

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, almost forgot to say thanks for all your hard work finding the great freebies for us...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete