Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/18/13

Freebies for Saturday, May 18

Sorry for the late post, freebie lovers.  There's a major thunderstorm going on right now and my internet keeps crashing due to it.  There are a lot more freebies out there, but I'm going to post what I can before I lose my internet connection again.


Opal Manor-troll 
PeeWee Designs-cutie patootie 
Any Old Craft-butterfly sheets 
Create with TLC-sunny sentiment 
Antique Images-dog with flowers 
Ginger’s House-word art 
Far Far Hill-illustrations 
Anji’s Antics-faces 
A Day for Daisies-mermaid with balloons

If you have more freebies, please post them in the comments.  I might try to post some more when the storm passes.  I hope it passes; my hubby and I were planning on going to the drive-in tonight, but we might get rained out!  Have a fun (and dry) weekend, crafters!
*************************************
Josie here to help out
 Hope this helps and Kaylee hope your hopes of a movie still goes as planned.

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness kaylee ... sorry to hear you are having nasty weather the sun popped out quick here today but didn't hang around ... love the list of freebies thank you so much ... just love the little cutie at pee wee designs have downloaded her ... but cant find a way to say thank you ... hope your weekend gets better ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bom dia!
    Espero que a tormenta tenha passado.
    Aqui vai o link onde pode encontrar muitos freebies.
    Que deus a proteja.
    Abraços, Neli.
    LUGAR ENCANTADO DA NELI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kaylee, take care of yourself!! Hope the storm passes without doing any harm!
    I have some free digital funny bird scrapbooking embellishment here:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2013/05/free-digital-funny-cartoon-bird.html
    and free printable black-and-white ornament tags and address labels here:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2013/05/free-printable-black-and-white-tags-and.html
    Hugs ☀
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been posting only sporadically for some time...but I am back to daily freebies! Thanks for leaving me up on your sidebar.. I hope to see my name in your freebie listings more often now!

    Thank you so much! Anji's Antics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for another great list of freebies. Thanks to PeeWee Designs - couldn't find a place to say thank you!

    Also, here's the link for Little Blue Button: http://digitaldesignsby.blogspot.ca/search/label/Freebie scroll down for the link to the 2nd one

    ReplyDelete