Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/9/13

It's Tuesday, April 9th and time for Freebies!

Hello all you creative cuties!  Hope you are well.  Here's an interesting quote: "Worry gives small things a big shadow." (imagine a kitten sitting with the sun behind him and seeing a large cat shadow).  Good thought huh? Enjoy your freebies today. I may not get back until later on to update - we've got a long day planned.  But I'll be back!


Well, that's about it for now. I will check back later this evening.  Hugs to all!  May you all have a creative happy day!  Patti


3 comments:

  1. Freebies at www.craftingwithjack.weebly.com
    scroll back if you missed the last few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all these great freebie links, Patti! ☀
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you forget me today? i have 2.

    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete