Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/2/13

It's Tuesday, April 2! And it's Freebie Time!

Hello fellow creative persons!  Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying winter....oops.. I mean spring (sorry I have a hard time remembering it's spring with this cold weather!)  I found a cute quote from CS Lewis that I thought you would enjoy: "Isn't it funny day by day how nothing changes but when you look back everything is different..."  I thought that says a lot about the choices we make everyday - they do matter and they do lead somewhere. So choose wisely.  I am going to choose to do something crafty today!  What are you going to do??  Hopefully you will enjoy your freebies and use them to do good..hehe.. Have a good one!



Phew!  Is that enough to inspire you and keep you busy??  I sure hope so! LOL!  I'll check back and see if I missed any in awhile. Hugs.. Patti
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



3 comments:

  1. Hi Daizeefli! Thanks for this great list of freebie links!! ☀ I've got a freebie too on MeinLilaPark: strawberry papers, border and digi stamp. Would be absolutely great if you could add it! ♥
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for adding my strawberry freebie, Patti! You are a gem!! I owe you. ☀
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete