Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/16/13

It's Tuesday, April 16th and time for some Fabulous Freebies!

Hello friends!  Well we seem to be flip-flopping between winter and summer here in KY.  I kinda just want spring!!!  But does it really matter what I want?  Not really.  LOL...  My heart and prayers go out to the people affected in Boston. What a horrible thing to do!  I guess we all need to be thankful for what we have each day because it can change in an instant.  Here's a thought provoking quote for you: "Never let the things you  want make you forget the things you have."  Now on to our freebies:



Well, I am sure there will be more a bit later on. I will check back - but I have a ton of errands to get to right now.. C U Later.. Keep smilin.. Hugs.. Patti

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ugh... the car broke down during our errands today and took me a LOT longer to get home than planned!  Sorry I am a little late getting back here - but here are a few more:

 


4 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I have a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties

    http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2013/04/kendall-free-digital-stamp.html

    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) If you think this could be something, I made a template here: http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/04/marshmallow-madness.html
    You could link to my other templates if you want to (http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/search/label/Template). I would just be glad if someone wanted to use any of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. melonhead has a tribute image for the Boston Marathon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the list. Hope it is nothing too major with the car - we are so dependent on them aren't we?

    ReplyDelete