Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/6/13

Freebies for Saturday, April 6

Good morning freebie lovers!  I need some advice from you today.   A lot of posters here keep track of all the blogs with freebies through Google Reader.  I thought Google Reader was leaving in the summer, but I got up this morning, and it's gone!  EEP!  So I tried my best to scrounge up some freebies based on the sites that regularly post some on Saturdays.  Anyways, advice asking time.  How do you keep track of your favorite freebies sites (besides this awesome blog, of course)?  Any easy ways you can tell who's posted new images?  Because I need a new freebie gathering method.

Here are the freebies I managed to find:

Also, if your mojo needs a boost, Operation Write Home is hosting a big Father's Day blog hop.  There are tons of cool techniques to try (and lots of giveaways too).

Sorry for the short list today.  Let me know what I missed and how you find your freebies.  Thanks and have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks-as always-for your wonderful posts-we count on your site to get the word out there for us and we appreciate so much what you do as free service-we always try and make sure you know well in advance what we are doing on our first Saturday freebie and we usually get well over one thousand hits from your post-keep up the GREAT work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kaylee....you ladies do such a fantastic job getting the word out, and you are appreciated.
    Paulette, TlcCreations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaylee, thanks for all these freebie links! ♥And sorry, sorry, sorry it to me so long for my today's freebie post! I've got free digital papers and journaling cards / note cards. Hope you like it!
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2013/04/free-digital-zigzag-scrapbooking-and.html
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a grandmother, that uses her hobby to cheer people up with homemade cards, I can't thank you enough. I wish I could give you advice but I usually only go to your site and a few I have in my Bookmarks. I am always yelling Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kaylee ... thank you so much for that lovely list ... this is the only site I ever visit ... it keeps me going ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for keeping us updated on these wonderful links! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kaylee,

    Me too - usually I come here, although I too have some sites that I bookmark. That's the only other way I know to find the freebies. Appreciate all you do thought! Thank you so much and if I hear of anything else, I'll be sure to let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I just Google "Freebies"!
    putting the year in helps sometimes to stop old no longer free ones. Here's mine, a vintage bird brad!
    http://craftingwithjack.weebly.com/1/post/2013/04/new-papers-and-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bloglovin' seems to do the same job. Krista from Saturated Canary recommended it on her blog. It automatically gets all your google reader sites once you've registered.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use a RSS Reader (RSSDemon) on my smartphone to keep track of freebies and other blogs.

    ReplyDelete