Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/27/13

Freebies for Saturday, April 27


Here you go:

Antique Images-recipe 
Blackberry Jelly-flowers 
Classroom Freebies-nursery rhyme pack 
Confessions of an Inkaholic-funny cat 
Dawn’s Crafting-wedding button 
Dearie Dolls-some new ones 
Far Far Hill-colored cardboard 
Free Vintage-bird on branch 
Ike’s World-Spain images 
Opal Manor-star girl 
San’s Design-cute dog and a file of sentiments (both English and Swedish) 
Scraphappy Paper Crafter-barn 
Tatertots and Jello-not a printable, but 21 Mother’s Day gift ideas 
The Stamping Chef-a few new ones

Just as a reminder, the girls who contribute to this blog do it voluntarily.   We love the artists, images, and especially how happy this makes everyone.  But we are just regular people-we miss freebies sometimes and emails get lost occasionally.  I don't want to sound upset.  After all, the VAST majority of you are wonderful to communicate with.  But please keep in mind that the posters here give up some of their time to find and post these for you.  Please do not get mad at us if we miss a freebie.  We really try the best that we can.

Ok, sorry for the little rant.  I really do love you all.  Thanks for making this blog so fun to contribute to.

20 comments:

  1. Dank U wel vanuit Nederland

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow once again thank you so much for all the links ... have had a great time looking through them all ... and you and your team do a fantastic job ... if you miss anyone they can always add their link in the comments ... as I have noticed that some do ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you ladies do a wonderful job. I like the fact that I don't have to go searching everywhere everyday. That you guys take the time to find all these for us is amazing. I truly appreciate all you do for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you ladies do a wonderful job and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much for all the hard work you do :) You guys are the best. Big Hugs.



    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey...I'm VERY VERY VERY THANKFUL for all you gals do!!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!! I can't say enough! And, DON'T EVER FORGET IT!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very thankful for all that all of you do for us. I can't believe anyone would fault you for anything. I can only imagine how much time it takes you to gather these and list them making it so convenient for us. Thank you all again for all you do. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't sweat the whiners. I concider it an honor when one of my freebies appears on your site. Thank you for the great site and all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who put the time in to find the images and links that you do. My creations would not be what they are if not for the wonderful artists out there who are willing to open their hearts and contribute. Unfortunately when dealing with the public, there are some cranky people out there that should keep their bad moods(and their comments) to themselves! That old line comes to mind....if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all!

    You ROCK!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie Thomas
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so thankful for your daily lists! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Always looking forward to them. You do a wonderful job!!
    If I ever can do anything for you or give you a hand please just mail me. You are the best and I just love this site! ☀
    Jeannie is right: YOU ROCK!

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to say "thank you", not because you reminded us of your great efforts but because I haven't said it in a while. I appreciate all everybody does to bring us the freebies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't get a chance to see the freebie list most times, but the days that I am able to sit and relax looking at all the eye candy makes me happy and thank you again for all the time you ladies put in finding them for us. I sincerely hope that you won't let someone give you a bad ruffle of the feathers and Just Keep Smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just want you to know I glad you do what you do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your job is amazing, you find everything and more......
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all so much. I appreciate all the work you do to gather all the free stamps. Your site is one that I go to every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kaylee, I really do appreciate all you for finding the great freebies for us. I try to come on here and thank you for all the work you all do for us, but admit that I do not do so everyday. Love all the wonderful freebies. There always has to be ONE in every crowd!!!

    Silverbutterfly

    Wishing You Butterfly Mornings
    And Wildflower Afternoons.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. You rant on anytime you want. You and the "girls" do an awesome job providing an invaluable service to so many....anyone who would complain is just plain mean!

    Thanks for all you do for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't say it enough Thank You Thank You for taking the time and energy to do this

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow what a lot of lovely and well deserved thanks ... have already offered mine but I am going to second it tooooo lol ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥... happy crafting and love sandy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rant all you want, dear. We need to be reminded of how hard you all work for our benefit.

    Thanks so much for all you do! I really appreciate all your efforts on our behalf.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you! You are ALL so appreciated!!! Thank you for all you do! :)

    ReplyDelete