Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/20/13

Freebies for Saturday, Apr. 20

Good morning.  I hope your weekend is off to a great start.  I hope it's better than mine because I'm really sick.  Ick.  But that's given me plenty of time to find some freebies for you.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I have a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties

    http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2013/04/clara-digital-stamp.html

    Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :) If you think this could be something, I've made some heart cards with dots: http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/04/heart-full-of-dots.html

    I will post some more colours here later: http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/04/heart-full-of-dots-part-2.html

    Have a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for collecting and sharing all these freebie links, Kaylee!! ❀ ❀ ❀
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete