Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/26/13

Freebies for Friday, May 26th


Happy Friday Everyone.  Looking foward to a sunny weekend up here in the Northeast.  Here are your Friday freebies.

AJ’s Digi Shoppe – Dandelion
Antique Images - White and Blue Flower Bouquet and  Girl Thowing Snowballs
Beccy's Place - Medallion (3)
Bella Gypsy – Word Art *Scroll down *
Bugaboo Stamps  - Friday Freebie
Crafts on the Net - Cute Animal Digis (4)
Create with TLC – Word Art
Degital Stamp Design - Alice in Wonderland (Alice w/Dodo Bird) 
Free Vintage – Sweet Fairy Cup Flower
Gingers House – Sentiment
Graphic Fairy – Bird Nest w/Egg
Limited Runs - Little Chicken Running
MeinLilaPark – Printable Sewing Papers
Piece of Heart – Sentiment
Raspberry Road Designs - 'Garden Fresh' Cluster Freebie
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter - Bear in Dress
Stamp Fairy - Freebie Digi 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks sooo very much for all the links this week too.
    I know that time is flying, but I admit, I didn´t think, it was flying this fast thoug??? I can see, that we just skipped a month here since yesterday? ha ha ha ha. But I could have wished for the weather to be a lot better for being in the end of May here already???? ha ha ha ha
    Have a wonderfu week-end everyone and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO help!! I've lost a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought it was still May lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gopi...thank you for the link to TLC.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete