Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/11/13

April 11, Thursday Freebies


You know we all go through tough times, and while you try to hard not to let it define you, I love this prayer because to me it is so powerful when it comes to life's events. I hope your week is going well and you are in great health. I have been going through some health issues and realize that it is true; you are truly rich if you have your health. I also found out my brother-in-law has cancer and hopefully we are keeping him in our prayers because he has a rough road ahead. 
Well, enough of this, we are still having snow but I know warmer weather is coming, as I see my little daffodils are peeking up.
Now, on to the daily freebies for today.
So far that is what I have found so I will be back if there are any more. Have a great day and thank you to all the artists who contribute to our blog.~ Josie

Well, that should keep you all busy for a while. Loving our artist and peeps!

8 comments:

  1. wow what a super long list josie ... thank you so much ... love your little prayer and hope things improve for you and your brother in law ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.
    Thank you for the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you my prayer all the way from Malaysia in this difficult time and hope you will be tip top again :) Josie, thank you for the long list!
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you and your family prayers.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josephine, so sorry to hear you're going through health issues. I will be praying for you and your brother-in-law.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking time to find all the great digis for us. Keeping you & your family in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your brother in law. It is a beautiful prayer.

    Free digis , papers, tags now at my blog,

    Www.craftingwithjack.weebly.com. All old ones deleted this weekend so get them quick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so right, Josie! I'm touched. Health is such a precious gift. My thoughts are with you, your brother in law and your family.
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete