Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/21/13

Thursday March 21

I don't know if you caught my mistake last week but I sure was rushing the week in a hurry.. Right now it is snowing and darn it, I want the snow to melt and watch the crocuses and the tulips peeking through the ground. I know it is happening even though I can't see it,that mother nature is hard at work performing her magic and one morning I will see the miracle of spring.BTW, I just want to thank the good Lord for sending me several angels this week, as it has been very rough.
 Let's see what we have in the way of freebies.


  • Aisne's has a very beautiful duck to offer us. So sorry for the late posting but I want the readers to also visit your site to see the wonderful cutie pies.Thank you, !  
  • Antique Images has some very pretty blue flowers that make you think spring.
  • Ginger's House has a great word art. Thanks Ginger, so true.
  • Dee-Deelights has Happy Easter Banners freebies
  • Smart School House has some great free fonts to go with your scrapbooking /cardmaking.
  • Michelle Perkett has spring flower for you.
  • Silhouette Blog has free Easter designs for you to download.
  • Steady ON has easter time all over from bunnies to chicks.
  • Bumble Button has some cute vintage button cards. Sweet, sweet cards. Ps, she is a pinterest addict also.
  • Snoopy's Homemade Fun has a shadowbox card that she gives the site for the video. Swears it only took 10 mins. to make and no fancy schmancy dies or punches to use. If you are like me and still have to make out you Easter cards, this may make my mojo hum. 
  • TLC will have her daily freebie
  • Blue Bird Flats has astrological poster to download for Aries
  • The Penguin MotherCraft Corner has been busy cooking up some Easter Eggs
  • Kadoodle bug design has some shroomy (mushrooms) and word art
  • Tiffany Doodles has her Thurs. freebie for you.
  • Trimgym has a butterfly decoupage card topper for you
I will be back later to add more to the list if there are any more. Have a great Thursday. ~ Josie
**************************************************

5 comments:

  1. Hi Josephine,

    Sorry to hear your week started out poorly. I hope the rest of your week is fantastic!

    (((Hugs))),
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness you are early today josie ... thank you so much for all those lovely links ... hope your week gets better ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josie, so sorry that your week was rough! My wasn't good either. Hope it will get better for both of us...
    I've got some cute sheep on my blog today. :) Would be totally great if you could add them as I wasn't early enough. Actually the sheep weren't early up. They wanted to have their beauty sleep before they become stars with a post of their own. :D
    I surely will visit Aisne's duck and comment.
    Big Hug ♥
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am so ready for Spring weather also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much! I hope your week gets easier!

    ReplyDelete