Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/27/13

Freebies For Wednesday March 27


In honor of all the bunnies that have been popping up around here, I thought I'd introduce you to my special little guy, 'Sugar'. Well, yes, the name is off, but my daughter named him when he was a baby and was to young to sex yet. By the time I figured out he was a boy, the name was stuck. He is such a cuddly sweety though and loves to take walks in his harness & leash or play in the (child) playgate pen. Must have a human with him in that though, we have hawk & eagles here. So...lets get 'hopping' on to the freebies!

OMG! Look what I found when I opened the door! I told y'all they bred like....well, like rabbits! *Sigh*

Beccys Place – Easter Bunny Dad
Boo Scraps – Bunny Face
Craft Gossip – Easter Bunny in Color
Crafts By Jen – Bunny * Looks a bit ‘punchy* LOL!
Create With TLC – Papers with *Gasp* Bunnies!
Cruzines – Easter Bunny
Free Fun Easter – Bunnies *Printable Craft with Candy
Free Vintage – Bunny Rabbit
More Vintage – Easter Bunny and GASP! Some chicks!
Printable Heaven – Bunny Dreams
Quilts & Thoughts – Egg with Bunny *They tried to sneak the bunny in, but I caught it!
Rubberstamping – Easter Bunny
Sandra Stamps – Dozens of Wabbits!
Scrap Coloring – Easter Bunny
Vintage Stamps – TWELVE Bunnies! *Faint!

~OK....It looks like I finally rounded them wascals up...WHEW! 
Now...where did those huff-a-lumps go........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH YES...No foolin'! Here are your regularly scheduled freebies!
*Silly Grin*

All That Scraps – Spring Banner *Printable
Any Old Craft – Easter 2 ‘fers!
Clearly Vintage – 1899 Women
Cuttlebug Cuties – Yesterday’s
Dearie Dolls – Fat Chickie *Holding a Bunny! *Sob*
Desert Diva – Tons of Easter Word Art
Dians Digital Designs – Alans Guitar  *Sweet, wish I could color.
Digital Doodling – Jenny with Egg
Digital Stamp Design – Vintage Bird
Dragons Breath – Easter Kit
Dustin Pike – Giraffe *Shocked ya,huh? NOT a bunny!
Far Far Hill – Easter Kit
Ginger Scraps – Easter Cluster
Gingers House – Hello!
Harper Fince – Sweet Spring Papers *Scroll Down *
HG Designs – Digital Washi Tapes
Joy of Life – Funny Kit
Kinleys Scraps - Disney Figment
Lilac –n- Lavender -  Vintage Baby Stationary
Little Scraps of Heaven – Daisy
Lugar – Easter QP
MeinLilaPark – Duck Lady *Sexy! LOL!
My Grafico – Bunny Tails Cupcake Toppers *Printable *
My Sugar Paper – Thank You
PPbN - Easter Chick *Adorable Paper Piercing!
Pubilado – Lovely Flower
Raspberry Road – Simply Spring Cluster
Rhonda Design Studio – Turtle *Cute!
Scrappy Happy Paper Crafter – Easter Bunny Bonnets
Spyders Corner – Easter Bunny Bear!
The Cottage Market – 1960 Lady Graphic
The Crafting Chicks – Easter Gift Tags *Printables *
The Stamping Chef – Culinary Claire *Free for challenge use.

Enjoy!




8 comments:

  1. Misty, you crack me up! By the way, your bunny is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KaDoodle Bug Designs has a super cute summer island bear in cutting file and digital stamp format here...

    http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/category_21/Weekly-Freebie-Patterns.htm

    Enjoy and have a super day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then he is Mr. Sugar! lol...thanks for the mega list! Happy Easter
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Your post made me giggle. :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word where do you find them all ... thank you so much for taking time to share the links with us all ... and love your little bunny ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so MUCH!!! These are all wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sugar is so cute, thank you, Misty for all the great digis you find for the untalented {is this a word?} people like me. I so appreciate all your hard work and talent...

    Happy Easter!!

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a great freebie list! ☀ Thank you for all these wonderful links, Misty!! ♥
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete