Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/13/13

Freebies for Wednesday March 13

Howdy y'all! I am back, like a bad penny! Seems like most of my sites are on vacation, but still I found a few to keep you busy!

Anjis Antics – How about A Cow 
BugaBoo Stamps - You Rock! *24 hours only!
Clearly Vintage -  St. Pats Cards
Cottage Market  - Fashion Parade
Craft Gossip – Girl with Bunny
Create with TLC – Congrats on Pregnancy Word Art 
Cuttlebug Cuties - Kayle
Dearie Dolls –Laying Easter Eggs * Cute
Desert Diva – Smile
Dianes Digital Designs – Taking a Stroll
Gingers House – Word Art
Heather Chavez – Cute Quote
Lilac-N-Lavender –Torn Paper Tags
MeinLilaPark – Party Set *Adorable * 
PPbN –  Cupcake *Paper Piercing File
Pubikado – Bird in Diamonds
Scrap Takeout – Mood for Spring Extra
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter – Easter Bunny
The Crafting Chicks – Motherhood *Printable

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Josie here and wanted to add Cruzines for several freebies here~ Thanks again Misty for all your hard work.
Dearie Dolls has a hen laying eggs






7 comments:

  1. Thanks for listing my freebie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great list, Misty!! ☀ I especially love the cute Easter bunny stamp, the smile sentiment and the Mood for Spring papers – and of course my party balloons ;) ♥
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cute stamps today!
    I don't normally release my freebies on Wednesdays, (normally Monday) but this week I did. I did email the link but I guess it got eaten, so here it is: http://cruzines.blogspot.com/2013/03/crudoodle-fleur.html
    This week I'm including 3 color versions, so be sure to have a peek.

    Love to all
    Tori xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everybody! Another great list, as usual.

    Just to add to it, I have some Spring freebies at ineedapic.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Misty for hunting down all these goodies. Can I ask where you got the gorgeous cat image at the top of the page please? Regards - Jill G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Misty & Josie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me llevo el enlace a mi sitio, abrazos!

    ReplyDelete