Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/26/13

Freebies For Tuesday March 26

Good Morning! Snow is all gone, it is just very wet & cold. Yes, Kelley, my chickens lay  brown eggs, but I have blue & green as well. On to your freebies!

Cottage Market – 1960 fashion x2
Create with TLC – Word Art *I just love her stuff!
Creative Bug on the Loose – 2 Baby Bunnies *Here we go again with the bunnies!
Designs on Cloud 9 – Project Life Arrow Cards
Digital Two for Tuesday – 1899 July Ladies
Far Far Hill – Easter Kit *Pretty!
Free Vintage – Angels
Gingers House – Hugs Word Art
Grands9Creations – Word Art
Little Scrap of Heaven – Easter Truck *Cutting File*
MeinLilaPark – Easter Bunnies 
My Home library – Bookmarks
Play Coloring – Bunny with Carrot
PPbN – Dragonfly *Paper Piercing *
The Old Design Shop – Chocolate for Easter *I see another pattern evolving!
Whimsie Doodles – Love Chocolate Bunnies  *Sigh,..told ya so!
Wonder Strange – Just go and look! 

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


8 comments:

  1. I would love to keep chickens for fresh eggs.
    I remember my Grandad used to hide chocolate eggs that had a real look sugar coating in the hen house at Easter when we were kids lol

    Thank you for the freebies :)
    I sent a link to the email.
    Hope to see it tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning,
    I just posted a new digi at Cuddlebug Cuties

    http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2013/03/dawn-free-digitial-stamp.html

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you for the links misty ... love the little kitty at the top ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that cat with the mouse on today's post is just too cute!! I'll be giggling all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit I haven't seen a green or blue egg...Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :lol: Love the cat!! :D
    Thank you so much for all these great links, Misty! ♥
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misty, thank you very much.
    Paulette, TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are also bunches of cute bunny papers over at TLC
    http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete