Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/19/13

Freebies for Tuesday, March 19, 2013!

Hello all!  It's that time again!  Here is one of my favorite quotes I found on Pinterest this week, thought it would be cute on a card of inspiration:   "She knew this transition was not about becoming someone better, but about finally allowing herself to become who she'd always been."  I love that. Sometimes we let others dictate who we are and become who they think we should be - but have you ever stopped and thought about who you really are?!  It can be quite a revelation!  One thing I know.. I love freebies!  So here they are for today!  Enjoy and keep smilin'!


Looks like that is about it for now. I'll check back this afternoon. Some of our regulars haven't posted yet.  Enjoy your day! Hugs..Patti

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~
***~***~***~***~***~***
Little Scraps of Heaven has a parasol
 

5 comments:

  1. Patti...thank you very much for the link to TLC, and for all the work you do.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti, thank you for this great freebie list!!! I would be soooo happy if you could add my freebie seahorse too! ♥♥♥
    I think it's got lost...
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so much, Patti!! Your words made me so happy and are absolutely motivating. You are a real gem!
    Big Hug ♥
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete