Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/9/13

Freebies for Saturday, March 9

Wow, didn't Misty do an awesome job yesterday?!  I was worried that there'd be no freebies left for today. But I shouldn't have worried because there's always freebies out in blogland.  Thank you artists for sharing!


A Day for Daisies-mermaid 
Beary Wishes-Easter tulips 
Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles-quotes HERE  and  HERE 
Dr. Digi-grumpy monkey 
Dustin Pike-milkshake dragon (for a limited time)
Folded Paper Printed Pixels-word art 
Free Vintage-St Patty’s girl 
Ginger’s House-word art 
I Need a Pic Digis- new cow  and lots of others  
Ike’s World-Switzerland scene 
Mein Lila Park-bunny 
My Paper Crafting-clover guy  and a blog hop today (click the home button)
Opal Manor-Pieces sign 
Scraphappy Paper Crafter-penguin leprechaun 
Sizzix-paper 
The Stamping Chef-ant

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaylee, you guys from FreeDigitalStamp really are amazing! ✿✿✿ I'm every day looking forward to your freebie lists. They are so inspiring! Love them! ♥ Thank you so much!
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your hard work in finding and posting all of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you so much for this long list of links kaylee ... hope you have a super mothers day ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete