Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/23/13

Freebies for Saturday, March 23

It's freebie time!  Yay!  I'm so eager to craft this weekend, unfortunately, I've got a ton of cleaning to do first.  At least there's lots of new freebies to color afterwards.


A Day for Daisies-fairies  
Antique Images-forget-me-nots  
Bits N Bobs-lots of freebies
Cuddlebug Cuties-Bree and some oldies but goodies 
Dearie Dolls-Marshmallow Peeps  
Designs on Cloud 9-card cutting files 
Folded Paper Printed Pixels-raindrops button  
Free Vintage-carnations  
Freshly Squeezed Stamps-chocolate bunny  
JadeDragonne on Deviant Art-lots of fun girl images
Just Some Lines-Easter Egg 
MeinLila Park-butterflies 
My Paper Crafting-Easter Eggs  
Opal Manor-hatching chick  

I'll check back in a bit.  Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!☀ Thank you so much for all these freebie links, Kaylee!! ♥
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing all of these links! So glad Dearie Dolls posted Peeps and Freshly Squeezed had a chocolate bunny! All the digis were great today! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete