Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/16/13

Freebies for Saturday, March 16

Good morning crafty friends.  I overslept a little this morning (Daylight Savings is still kicking my butt), so I'm sorry for the late post.  I am so excited for new digi stamps this week.  I've been waiting for my tax refund to arrive so I could mention to my hubby how I "need" new markers.  I finally got them yesterday-Yay!  I'm planning on coloring digis all weekend-how about you?


Antique Images-watercolor flowers 
Dawn’s Crafting-verse of scripture 
Dearie Dolls-bunny girl 
Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles-lots of word art and paper  Congrats on 100 followers!
Folded Paper Printed Pixels-Birthday button 
Free Vintage-photo of a couple 
Ginger’s House-word art 
I Need A Pic-rocket ship 
Limited Runs-mini soufflé 
My Paper Crafting-pot of gold 
Opal Manor-hot air balloon 
San’s Design-Easter sentiments 
Scraphappy Paper Crafter-Easter basket 
Steady On-hatching bunny 
Sweetly Scrapped-103 doilies 
Tatertots and Jello-Easter printables 

Hope you all have a safe and fun St. Patty's Day tomorrow.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Free Aries Digital Stamp and birthday sentiment: http://bluebirdflats.blogspot.com/2013/03/free-astrological-sign-aries.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all these links! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for adding my link & thanks for all you do! Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete