Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/25/13

Freebies For Monday March 25

It is SNOWING for crying out loud! I thought it was spring! *Sigh* On to your freebies.....


2 Cute Ink – Garden Butterfly
Antique Images -  Victorian Vintage   
Birds Party – Printable Gift Tags
Create with TLC – Word Art
Cruzines – Fanny
Cuttlebug Cuties – Bree Cutie
Dearie Dolls _Save the Groundhog B&W  & Color is HERE
Dragons Breath – Serendipity Papers
I Need a Pic – Easter Coloring Page
MeinLilaPark – Easter Bunny *Printable Set Nicely done!

Enjoy! I need to dig out the snow boots, so I can feed the chickens!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***May Brit has another sweet bear for us


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the list. Sorry you have snow, hope your eggs are brown so you can find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this freebie list, Misty!! ♥♥♥ I needed also snow boots today.
    Big Hug
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the list Misty. Love the bright cheerful greeting at the top of the post. We have sunshine here in New Zealand - last of summer still hanging on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, thanks for the smile with this trendy, sweet little pooch! How incredibly CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's warming up here nicely in sunny California...hope for you soon too! Thanks for your time and energy in posting for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute dog! What type of chickens do you have?

    ReplyDelete