Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/11/13

Freebies for Monday, March 11th


Happy Monday Everyone!  Hope you all had a fantastic weekend :)
We ended last week with a snow storm, and started this week in the upper 50s!
To top it all off, I saw cherry blossom trees this morning!  I mean...they aren't in full bloom or anything, but I only noticed them today!  They are planted along a 2 mile stretch, and they'll look gorgeous when they finally bloom in a few weeks!  WELCOME SPRING!

Here are some freebies to start off your day!

2 Cute Ink - Frog
Bird's Party Blog - Cupcake Wrapper Templates
Classroom Freebies - St. Patrick's Day Bookmarks
Create with TLC - Wordart
Cuddlebug Cuties - Girl (Spring)
Desert Diva - Sentiment 
Far Far Hill - Vintage Album Freebies
I Love it All - Mini Book Template
MeinLilaPark - Vintage Bookmarks and Banners
Mudmaven - Sentiment 
Nicole's Free Coloring Pages - Lady Bug Coloring Page
Oak Pond Creations - Flower
Penny Blossom - "Easter Bunny Hug" - Girl with Bunny

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hello
    First of all, I want to say thank you for the great work you do sharing all the freebies with us. I really enjoy visiting the artists.
    I also have a question for you. If I want you to share one of my freebies, isn`t it the black e-mail address at the top of this page I shall use? I have sent some e-mails to this address, but my freebies never makes it to your page. Am I doing something wrong?

    Hugs from May Brit
    may.brit.sveindal@live.no

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this great list!! ♥ I especially love the Happy-Birhtday sentiments (Desert Diva and Mudmaven) and the idea of an hide and seek ladybug (Oak Pond Creations) :)) So cute. And the bunny-hug... And the belt-cupcake-wrappers... And of course my bookmarks... ;)
    Thanks for your work, Gopi, and have a wonderful day!
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Gopi!

    ReplyDelete