Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/3/13

Free digitals for Sunday, March 3rd

Have to go to my niece's wedding shower today.  Not many freebies today.  Hopefully, I will have time to check before I go and there will be more.  :)

Trimgym’s has tigers. 
Birds Cards has cut files.
The Cottage Market has some free graphic.
Desert Diva has a “congratulations.”
Ginger’s House has word art.
Dearie Dolls has a girl with a bird.
Ok, found some more before I go.
Far Far Hill has paper.
Create with TLC has paper and word art.
Raspberry Road has a Cluster. Not sure why they are called clusters.
OOPS! One more.
I Need a Pic has two.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great list! ♥
    I'm a bit sad you forgot my freebies on Saturday and Sunday and would be super happy if you add me again to the Monday list. ♥♥ In fact I have really daily freebies. ☺
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete