Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/21/13

will you vote again?

Okay.. Yep! I am going to bug you again(at least for the next few days until the contest is over) .. and if you don't want to vote.. that's totally fine too.. but if you do.. well then please keep reading..
So I am enter the washi tape photo challenge at downtown washi tape.. if you scroll down a couple you will see the picture of what I made.. Here is what I found out for those having trouble voting and want too.
-You can vote every 24hrs.. (really 1 time each day, so if you voted yesterday you can vote anytime today)
-mobile link: http://l.inkto.it/14kc
-FB link - https://www.facebook.com/DownTownTape?sk=app_107727025983833&app_data=%7B%22mid%22%3A17106%7D
-It should take you to my photo.. (if it doesn't it has been taking some people to an app that you have to "accept" to see the contest)
-then there should be a little 5 stars spot under the photo. all the way to the RIGHT is 5 stars and you click on it.. unless you want to give me 1 star and that's okay too.. but shame on you j/k ;)
-if that still doesn't work.. Carol said she switched browsers to internet explorer and it worked for her:) 
THANK YOU for all your votes and for all your continued support.. I love my crafty friends..
Okay so tell me about your day...

8 comments:

Josephine Cox said...

I did the blog, got the dog license and went to the store made supper, recheck the blog added more. Oh....but first I voted for you yesterday and today. Hugs&Hugs, Josie

Josephine Cox said...

I did the blog, got the dog license and went to the store made supper, recheck the blog added more. Oh....but first I voted for you yesterday and today. Hugs&Hugs, Josie

macma said...

5 ***** from me x

Catherine Nunez said...

Another 5 here! Good Luck

Jackiekg said...

I did 'like' - couldn't see
anywhere to vote. Will try
once more. You deserve it
for all the work you put into
this blog. Good luck!

lindaannga said...

I did my part today!! You have to click on the stars to vote!

mamichelle said...

I've been voting every day! Hope you win.

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo sorry I visited and could not find where to vote ... will pop over and have another lookie ... happy crafting and love sandy xx