Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/28/13

Thursday February 28

First of all let me and all our peeps, wish Misty a "Happy Birthday". I would sing you the song,Misty but you would never have another Bday again. Where is Beyonce when you need her.
Second, I am so glad to be saying good-bye to February. It means it is getting closer to spring and I can come out of hibernation.
Now to see what inspiration our artists have for us today!


That is all for now if any other show up I will be back to post.

  • The Cottage Market has cute little spring bird tags to print out
  • Dees Delights has user friendly chipboard downloads
  • Lilac and lavender has old seed catalog downloads 
  • Anji Antics is re-releasing some of her old images
  • MeinlilaPark has vintage bunny clipart that I just love, love, love! Check out her blog, she also has great images that would look good as backgroundpapers, scrapbook tag.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much.
    ps - you do realise that in the UK we do call them "ladybirds" whereas you guys over the pond call them "ladybugs"!!! LOL They're cute all the same.
    Have a great evening.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your featuring my site each day. I have met so many new people out there is cyberviile thanks to you. Not only those that come for a visit, but also I have many blogs I didn't know about before. You're the best. Hugs, Sue @ grands9creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all and ((Josie))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!

    And a big Happy Birthday to Misty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥♥♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Misty!!! ♥♥♥
    Wish you a wonderful day and lots and lots of happiness! ☀☀
    All the best for you!!!

    (I hope that you like my vintage tags freebie. It made me insecure that you didn't put it on your list. Anyway: your blog is great, guys! I just now put your button on my sidebar.)

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo thank you from me too ... what a lovely long list ... yes its lady birds from me tooooo ... hope misty had a great birthday ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!✷ ☀ I'm so happy now!! :)) Thank you so much for adding me to this list! You're such a gem!! And I LOVE this blog with all these great lists. ♥♥♥
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete