Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/21/13

Thursday 21st.

Wow, is it me or is February flying by........We have been getting a lot of snow but I can't help it, I love it. It is so magical and everyday when I look out, it seems that the scenery is different. More snow on the trees, or  icicles appearing.Call me crazy. Of course, living in the rural area of Northern Michigan I don't have to deal  with traffic, we were going to Roger City and I think we saw 10 cars coming and going. I don't like the 30 mi/hr wind, however, I love the sudden swirls that suddenly appear making me thinking of sprites or fairies. Okay, I know I haven't convince you so we will go to the freebies that are available.


That is all for now, past 4:30 I will get a few hours and check back to see if more. This should get you started.~ Hugs Josie


  • Dearie Dolls has a bunny balloon flight
  • MilkCoffeeDigi Stamps has a beautiful swirly flower for Mother's day.
  • CuddleBug Cutties has beautiful Sweet Sarah for you.
  • Instant Mommie  has a downloadable St. Patrick printable for your instant decor. 
  • Grand9creations has a St Patrick saying. Hope you feel Sue, I had the bug several weeks ago and it was not fun.
  • Penquin Mother Craft Corner has a real mouse, he,he.
  • Tiffany Doodles does not have a freebie but does have a tutorial "Gatefold refillable Notebook". Very and Berry cute. Check it out.



5 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I have a free digi at cuddlebug cuties here:

    http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2013/02/sweet-sarah-digital-stamp.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow josie what a lovely long list ... thank you so much ... and enjoy the snow ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanks for featuring my printable at Instant Mommmie!!

    instantmommie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for kindly highlighting my freebie papers, hugs Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Josie! Loved everyone's images, paper and sentiments! They were all AWESOME! Thank you also to Dearie Dolls; for some reason I've never been able to leave a comment on her blog; despite trying several times, so just wanted to let her know I love her images also! :)

    ReplyDelete