Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/5/13

It's Tuesday February 5th and it's Freebie time!

Wow.. February already?  I guess that means SPRING is right around the corner.. YAH!  The birds are going crazy this morning.. and so it the cat's tail as she watches them outside the window!  I am taking that as a good sign that soon things are going to be blooming!  Yah! I found this quote yesterday and wanted to share it with you:  Life is about using the whole box of crayons. How great is that?   I am thinking of a million ways to use it on cards.  I love quotes that inspire me.  I've never started with a quote and made the card from that.. maybe I will start giving that a try. I usually start with an image and then spend hours trying to find the perfect quote.. why not give it a try backwards!? (That's usually how I live my life anyway! lol)  What do you do?




Well, looks like that is all for now. I will check back later to see if we missed any!  Enjoy and have a super crafty day.  Hugs.. Patti
*******************************
Josie here with an update. Dr. Digi has a paint can for this month, perhaps to paint the town red........


4 comments:

  1. wow thank you for a lovely long list Daizeefli so good of you to search them out for us all ... lots of sentiments in todays list ... here is one I have just made a card with thought I would let you have a freebie tooooo lol ...
    "wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been" ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. KaDoodle Bug Designs has a cute Love Bug Butterfly in cutting file and digi stamp.... http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/category_21/Weekly-Freebie-Patterns.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the listing for TLC....I appreciate it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many adorable digis today! Thank you for sharing all of these links with us; I know it must take some work to do it! Congrats to Kadoodle Bug Designs on all of her fans!

    ReplyDelete