Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/22/13

Friday February 22th.

To those who are very mature we remember this as Washington 's Birthday. So happy President Washington's Birthday. Sorry this is late, I got 4 hrs on-call so I will try to post as many as I can.

  • Meinlila Park has free printable crocus flowers and journaling card to download. I love to use the journal cards for the inside of my cards to follow the theme.
  • The Stamping Chef has a cute cupcake with a funny sentiment to go with it. Love it.
  • Dees-Deelights has user friendly alpha that contain the alaphabet and the number 1-9. You can use o for zero. They are so cute. Thanks Dee!
  • Lilac and Lavender has some heavenly blue of forget-me nots and violets
  • Blackberry jelly has a fine mug of beer. Color it green and you got a St. Paddy day Card, lol
  • Stamp Fairy has a nice sentiment for getting well.
  • A piece of heart has word sentiment here
  • AJ Digi Shoppe has a whale for a freebie 
  • Anne's Cards 4 U has wall of morning glories
  • Ikes World has tribute to Canada, eh?
  • Limited Run has a tropical getaway if you are tried of all the snow.
  • My Paper Crafting has a soda freebie
  • TLC has a cute sentiment to go with one of her digis, Stand on your head. Love it Paulette!
  • Colorink digital stamps has a birthday boy with flower and if you go to FB you can get the same freebie with a rose.
  • A Day for Daises has some flowers

Well, sorry this is so quick and I hope Kaylee picks up what I missed. I am not sure where Julie is but the last I talk to her, hubby was ill so I hope everything is okay. Have a good day ~ Josie
Also for those who are trying to download the papers from Far, Far Hill, yes they are free, it will take you to Deposit File just click on Regular Mode. Now it says it will take 45mins, but I just did it and it took 15 mins. I just minimized it and went on to something else. Hope this help, Catherine

4 comments:

  1. Josephine...thank you and thank you for the link to TLC.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josephine...thank you and thank you for the link to TLC.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting all of these! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thank you for the lovely links josie ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete