Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/24/13

Freebies for Sunday, February 24th

Well today I am doing something I have never done before.  I am going to an art museum to look at art.  I hope it's interesting.

Raspberry Road has a Bittersweet Cluster.
Far Far Hill has silhouettes.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has girlie things.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Cuttlebug Cuties has a girl with her cat.
The Cottage Market has a graphic.
Grandma’s Creative Blog has a baby caterpillar.

2 comments:

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you for posting all of these! They were all wonderful! Hope you and everyone had a blessed Sunday! :)

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi denise thank you for posting the links ... and hope you enjoyed your trip to the museum ... have a good week happy crafting and love sandy xx