Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/17/13

Freebies For Sunday 17th Feb

Pink Gem has a cute Bird on Toadstool
I guess Janet was in a hurry to get her freebie on the website.  What can I say, I like to sleep in on Sundays.  :)
Raspberry Road has a Lavender Fields Cluster.
Papertrey Ink has a lot of colored images.
Create with TLC has word art.
Far Far Hill has some illustrations.
Trimgym has some flowers.
U Printables has some number cards.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has some digi’s and paper.
Ginger’s House has word art.
The Cottage Market has a toilet water image.  I wonder why they call it toilet water?!!
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a colored image of a woman.
Create with TLC has some kangaroos.
Last but not least, Anji made me some tulips this week so I am mentioning them again. They are beautiful.

2 comments:

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you for sharing all of these! Hope everyone is having a blessed and beautiful Sunday! :)

Kelly A. Clark said...

Toilet water: from the French Eau de toilette (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eau_de_toilette)