Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/3/13

Thursday Jan 3 2013

Well, we have certainly taken off in to the New Year. Yesterday, the tree came down with all the decorations. LOL, I think  I will still find some around in March as I always do. Does that ever happen to you? Well, let's see what our artists have found for us today.

   That is all for me for now, enjoy and be sure to thank or leave comments on their sites. See you next week.~Josie





5 comments:

  1. I just love your sense of humour Josie. Had a giggle at the comment on the Far Far Hill one! Thanks for the great list and I'm thinking I might have a go at that easy peasy one too.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    Digital Graffiti UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a super long list josephine ... thank you so much for searching those out for us ... yep our decs are all down and up in the loft ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Josie! You're the BEST!!!

    Happy New Year!!!

    -PaMeLa ;)

    ReplyDelete