Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/10/13

Thursday Jan 10th

It is hard to believe we are already 10 days into the new year. I think I have finally caught my breath from the holidays. Now, to start planning for those vacations, right? Not yet, for me for right now. 
   That is all I could find for today, if there are more later I will take another look around. Thank you artist for all your fine creations. Thank you followers for leaving notes to let us know how we are doing.
********************************************
Crafting with Jack has some new freebies for the new year

4 comments:

Angela said...

Freebie here
http://craftingwithjack.weebly.com/1/post/2013/01/happy-new-year-first-freebies-of-the-year.html

Laura W said...

thank you :)

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you so much! Loved all the digis! :)

Cazann49 said...

Thanks so much for all your hard work in finding these for us..Have a great day..:)..xx