Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/16/13

January 17th, Thursday

Happy Thursday to all our followers. We have been having quite a bit of a cold spell with high winds. Makes me want to snuggle under the covers and wait until spring. I find myself going on pinterest and looking at gardens and spring flowers, ahhhhhhh.
Oh well, let see what our artists have for us to day

Will be back just getting a head start on things today.

4 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super list josephine thank you so much ... yep bit cold over here too and they say we are expecting snow tomorrow ... whooppee ... and oh no don't get me started on pinterest lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

PashaCou said...

thank you for all the links.

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! Wonderful digis! :)

Scrappers Delights said...

I have a new freebie today, have a lovely weekend love Janice AKA Scrapper's Delights http://scrappersdelightspapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/hi-everyone-new-product-release-i-have.html