Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/8/13

It's Freebie Time! Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hi there!  It's my 13th anniversary today!  Whoo Hoo!  Hubby took a pack of playing cards, punched a hole in the corner and put white labels on the back of each card.  Then wrote 52 reasons he loves me!!!  It was sooo sweet!  I was totally shocked. He got the idea from Pinterest.  GOTTA love Pinterest!!  And I read a beautiful quote last night that is a nice thought for an anniversary.  "Any home can be a castle when the King and Queen are in love." How sweet is that?  Well, enough about my love story, here are your freebies for today. Enjoy!



Well, that looks like all for right now. Will take a look later and see if there are any more.  Hope you all have a great day!  Hugs to all!! Patti

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

12 comments:

kim.scrapper said...

How sweet of your husband! Have a wonderful day, hugz

hoptownracer1 said...

Happy Anniversary!
Wow! Couldn't believe all the awesome digis posted today! Thank you for taking the time and working to post all of these! And also a BIG Thank You to the artists for sharing their talent and gifts! :)

PashaCou said...

Happy Anniversary.
TY for all the sites.
Hugs,

Edwina said...

can anyone tell me who had a free thank you digi that had a flower with it? I printed it off and now am blank as to who it belonged to. I want to give them credit when i use it. thank you. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

CreatewithTlc said...

Congratulations~! and Happy Anniversary.
Paulette

Stampindamour said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Thanks for the FAB list!!!

-PaMeLa ;)

Bronzewolf said...

What a beautiful thing of your husband to do....... It's so nice to hear stories where people are still so very much in love :-)

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow lots of super links here thank you so much to you both ... happy crafting and love sandy xxn

mamichelle said...

Thanks so much for all your work!

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary, what a wonderful surprise from your husband. I do hope he is better now xx

Angela said...

Your blog link doesn't seem to be working, just takes me back to this page!

Bonnie Elliott said...

Congratulations on your anniversary with many, many more to come!!