Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/1/13

Happy New Year, Jan. 1 2013

Wow, it is a brand New Year and hopefully you have made your resolutions/decisions for up coming changes to your life. Mine is to take more naps, ha, ha. What about you?
I am filling in for Patti because her husband is ill and they are taking him to another bigger facility that is more appropiate for his condition. Keep her and her husband in your prayers.


  That is it for me, I hope to back on Thurs. Have a great New Year!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. thank you, happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke für die Mühe und ein frohes neues Jahr wünsche ich.

    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josephine...Happy New Year, and thank you for the link to TLC
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete