Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS


Freebies for Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello fellow freebie lovers!  Here's a quote for the day: "If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy."  Wow, I am rich!  Who knew?  But really, it is important to remind ourselves to be thankful for what we have. I am thankful each day we make it through with no serious health issues or trip to the ER or hospital.  Hubby just got through the flu with no serious complications.. so I am really REALLY rich today!  Enjoy your day and your freebies!  Hugs to all!!!

Melonheadz has a raggie baby... so sweet
TLC is packing heat and be sure to check out her store
KaDoodle Bug Designs has a Bee mine
Michelle Perkett is getting ready for Easter
Tiddly Inks has two adorable freebies
Wonderstrange has Sushi gone bad and Hangover Barbie..lol
Ginger's House has a positive thought for us
Digital Stamp Design has a botanical print
Little Scraps of Heaven has a sweet bear with a snowflake
The Girl Creative has subway art
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has some girlies
Antique Images has a girl with red heart
Fecnikek has a pretty frame
Creative Bug on the Loose has a cutie (click on link)
The Digi Garden has a couple of great freebies on their FB page
The Cottage Market has a free colored image
Just Some Lines has a cupcake with a butterfly from Sat. in case you missed it (I did)
First Palette has Mardi Gras Mask templates
Dulemba has a Mars Rover
Kenny K has a polar bear for January (I missed this one too, somehow!)

Have fun creating with your new freebies!  Keep smiling.  Hugs.. Patti


  1. Your quote for the day is so true! Once I grasped that, life has been so much better, I wouldn't trade this life for anything!

  2. Thank you for posting all of these! Wow! What a bunch of awesome digis! Loved them all! And Kenny K's Polar Bear is so adorable! :)