Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/6/13

Freebies for Sunday, January 6th

Funny I just saw Kaylee's post from yesterday.  I quess the "blog posters" must be movie goers. Going to see a movie today called the Life of Pi.  Anyone seen it?  It's suppose to be good. 
Imaginisce Blog has some colored dog items.  
Create with TLC has word art.
Jane’s Doddles has a donut.
Trimgym has a pirate.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a dinosaur.
***************************************************

Hi everyone just got notice from Dr. Digi he has Gus the Gardner here. Get him while he lasts. Have a good day!

3 comments:

CreatewithTlc said...

Denise...saw that one too....it was AWESOME....loved it....and you definitely have to see it on the big screen.
Thank you for the link to TLC also.
Paulette

hoptownracer1 said...

Hope your movie is good! Thank you for posting all of these links for us! So appreciated! :)

Sharman said...

Denise, I was wondering if you could help me out. I lost all my digi's off my iMac and I am in the process of replacing them but there was a freebie this year of a tall thin girl carring 2 packages in each hand and she had a pony tail. I can't remember where she came from and would like to replace her. Do you remember by any chance? Please let me know. Thanks, sharmandeluca33@gmail.com