Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/13/13

Freebies for Sunday, January 13th

Wow!  So far I have only found five free digi's.  Come on, you are making my job too easy!
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a perfume bottle label.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Spyder’s Corner has a girl.
Trimgym has a moving house.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a couple.
Found three more!
Far Far Hill has a free kit.
Create with TLC has word art. And she is also having a blog hop with freebies.  Check it out!
Dearie Dolls has a Valentine Digi.
Pink Gem has some flowers

4 comments:

CreatewithTlc said...

Tlc is having a big Blog Hop with lots of freebies along the way.
http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/

Paulette

Annette said...

I emailed earlier with my freebies for today too. here's the link

Sara S. said...

I have a freebie here.

mamichelle said...

Thanks so much!