Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/5/13

Freebies for Saturday, Jan. 5

Happy Saturday crafters!  Here's some freebies to kick off your weekend:

Well that's all from me.  I'm going to the movies today with my hubby to see Jack Reacher.  Is it any good?  Last week, I saw Les Mis-which was fabulous!  But I've been singing the songs ever since. Ha ha.  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

CreatewithTlc said...

Thank you for the link to TLC~!....loved Les Mis.....my son saw Jack Reacher and thought it was good....bu then, he's a guy...lol
Paulette

M.J. Rutledge said...

Donut from Jane's Doodles is here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=474812205909488&set=a.474812029242839.109367.179634778760567&type=1&theater

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! Hope you have a wonderful time at the movies! Thanks for taking the time to post all of these links!
Loved them all! Dearie Doll's Hydrangea girl is so pretty! :)

Oak Pond Creations said...

Happy New Year everyone. I hope you are having a great start to 2013. Oak Pond has a freebie here
http://www.oakpondcreations.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-digis-and-freebie.html Thank you to all the hard working gals at FDS. I appreciate each and every one of you <3

Stampindamour said...

Thanks & Happy New Year!!! ;)


-PaMeLa

M.Abubakar said...

great links! and great effort