Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/19/13

Freebies for Saturday, Jan. 19

Hi folks!  Kaylee here.  Sorry for a super quick post.  I've got to help my husband with his work today.  Here's some freebies for your weekend fun:

That's all here.  If you find more, please list them in the comments since I won't be back again today.  Enjoy your crafty weekend.

2 comments:

  1. wow thank you so much for those lovely links alison ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete