Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/12/13

Freebies for Saturday, Jan. 12

Hi crafters!  How's your winter going?  Here in Utah, we got a bit more than we bargained for with this winter.  Thursday night, my town got a whopping 18" of snow.  And then it snowed all day yesterday and is still snowing.  Yikes!  There are some places that got over 3 feet of snow.  But it did result in a snow day yesterday.  This teacher was thrilled to be snowed in because that meant it was a craft day all day!  Yay!  Except that I used up all my adhesive yesterday, so I've got to buy some more.

Here's some freebies for you:

That's all for now.  Keep warm crafty friends and take care.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the list Kaylee. Hope you manage to get some more adhesive so you can keep crafting if you have another snow day. I can't imagine snow at the moment as we are a hot and humid 27 degrees (celsius).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about a snow day. Those are the best because you don't have plans already, you are free to craft. I was disappointed that we did NOT have a snow day on Friday, this teacher wanted one badly!!! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fun day! :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls. The stampfairy one you've listed was last week's word art. This week's is a ribbon for breast awareness. Linky is here :
    http://stampfairy.com/digistamps_misc_herbribbons.htm
    Thanks for listing them, it's great to see this arrive in my reader pane every day. Thank you so much.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrapper's Delights has a cute princess freebie love Janice XX http://scrappersdelightspapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/new-release-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete