Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/14/13

Freebies for Monday, January 14th


Happy Monday Everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend.
Here are some freebies to start of your day!


Create with TLC - Stamp w/wordart

Cruzines - Valentine Cupcake
Far Far Hill - Freebies Kit
Ginger's House - Wordart
Netty's Cards - Birthday Circle Sentiments (2)
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter -Valentine's Digi
Spectacular Printable - Heart Cluster Digi
Stamping Chef - Astronaut

Enjoy!


Here is a freebie I missed yesterday.   Denise
**********************************************
Mudmaven has some word art here
Anne's Card 4 U has some valentine hearts 
Free Vintage Digital STamps has a vintage lady with umbrella 
TLC has a vintage sunny scenTLC has a vintage sunny scene with feeling of sunshine and warmth.

That is all I found while I was about looking around. Have a good day ~ Josie

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for searching out the freebies for us. I look forward to your emails. You are very generous.

    ReplyDelete