Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/11/13

Free Digital Stamps Friday January 11, 2013

Sorry I’ve been MIA for so long digital stamp lovers.  Hopefully 2013 will bring a better year health wise for me.  I had pneumonia for a couple weeks and am still struggling with my auto immune issues, but am finally starting to feel a little better.  Stop by ScrapHappy Paper Crafter for a Valentine digi.
ScrapHappy Paper Crafer – Valentine themed digis
Sassy Studio Designs - HERE
Birdie Brown - bear
Bugaboo - Angel
Free Vintage Digital Stamps - Girl
Ginger’s House – Word art
Kadoodlebug Designs – Valentines themes
Far Far Hill – Retro Hearts
A Piece of Heart – Word Art
***********************************
Stamping Chef has a freebie
McMahon Five Design has a cute freebie 

Welcome back Julie, so nice to hear you are feeling better. ~ Josie

4 comments:

Anna Stillwell said...

Hi,
I have a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties

http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2013/01/leah.html

Have a wonderful weekend

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you!

rachel taylor said...

thanks for them they are all lovely

Kaylee Snyder said...

Welcome back Julie! We've missed you.