Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/14/12

Sorry no post today

I am sorry there is no freebie post for today. I've been quite ill.

Our hearts go out to the families in CT this evening as they go through the loss of so many innocent young lives. I am heartbroken to think about of what the mothers, fathers, siblings and grandparents of these children will do this holiday season. Join me in praying for their comfort and peace.

Julie

13 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

Get well fast!

Pat Haessler said...

Sorry you are ill and hope whatever it is goes away quickly. I also agree on the prayers for all those mourning from today's shooting.

kim.scrapper said...

Sorry your not feeling well. My heart is aching for those families in Conneticut, what a senseless tragedy. All those precious lives, gone too soon, xo

Jacq said...

Sorry you are not well.

My heart goes out to those in CT whose lives have been destroyed by a mindless act of violence.

jperr said...

I,am so sorry you are not feeling well,hope you are up to your old self this is no time to be sick.
My heart also goes out to all the families affected by today's tragedy.
Get well soon.
Jocelan

Barbara said...

I am so sorry that you are ill. We certainly appreciate all that you do for us. Get well soon. I too am heart broken for all the families affected by this tragedy. I can't image their sadness.

sandy's crafty bits said...

hope you are feeling a wee bit better today julie ... the people of CT are in my prayers ... hugs sandy xx

Oak Pond Creations said...

I'm praying for a speedy recovery for you. Get well soon <3-Kim

Cazann49 said...

I hope you feel better soon, and my thoughts and prayers are with those poor families in CT USA.. May Jehovah watch over them during this most distressing time..xxx

DQ said...

Sorry to hear you are ill, take care and get better.
My thoughts and prays are with the families of this horrible tragedy.

hoptownracer1 said...

So sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you are feeling better very soon! Take good care of yourself!
So sad also, will continue to pray.

Rosy Newlun said...

Feel better soon <3

Tori Beveridge said...

So sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.