Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/5/12

Freebies for Wednesday December 5

Bathtub Party Day is today. That is the ‘official’ name of this day. I call it ‘Calgon Take Me away Day’ Draw yourself a tub full of warm water. Add a few bath oil beads, and Voila! You're ready to hop in and "soak it" in the bathtub. Ahh, how soothing and relaxing!

Don't let anything disturb the peace, quiet, and serenity of your bath. Turn off your cell phone. Put on your favorite CDs to a volume where you can't hear the doorbell ring.
 It has been YEARS since I have had a ‘Calgon’ Day. How about you? *And I don't have a doorbell, cause I'd need 1/2 mile of wire from farm gate to house LOL! My dogs are my 'doorbells'!


Anji’s – Pretty Flowers
Bella Gypsy – Printable Christmas cupcake Wrappers
Birds Cards – Silver Ornaments *Cut File - Formats include ai, dxf, gsd, pdf, studio & svg*
Clearly Vintage – Vintage Christmas
Covered in Glue- Papercraft Fireplace Box *Papercraft project*
Digi Scrap Kits – Christmas Greetings *Adorable!*
DZ Doodles – Christmas Images Scroll down
Far Far Hill – Vintage Scan
Gingers House – Word Art & Layout
Spectacular Printable – Snowman Stocking Image
Spyder – Christmas Sleigh
The Crafting Chicks – Polar Express Party Printables

Enjoy!

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Thank you for all you do, I appreciate it more than you will every know. Thank you bunches hugs, Cathy K

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

I have a freebie every Wed. can you please add me. thanks,

Diane
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

mamichelle said...

Thanks a bunch!