Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/11/12

Freebies for Tuesday, December 11th..

Hello to all my fellow freebie lovers!  What would we do without freebies?!  Anyway - here we are - almost half way through December.  Just remember, every freezing cold day we make it through gets us one day closer to warm weather again!  I found a cute quote on Pinterest (my new addiction) that I thought would be a super cool card.  I had a picture of a caterpillar(with the word today) and then a butterfly(with the word tomorrow) and said "Don't lose hope.  (You never know what tomorrow will bring."  How cute is that for a card???  You could put the picture on the front and the saying inside... or just the caterpillar on the front with the 'don't lose hope' saying and then the butterfly inside with the rest of the saying.  So many ideas are flying around in my head!  Hope it helps inpire you!  Enjoy the freebies!


Enjoy the freebies!  I'll check back later.  Hugs to all! Patti

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


3 comments:

mamichelle said...

Thank you very much!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Hi, please add me to the list.
URL: http://www.bearywishes.com/2012/12/10/christmas-wish-list-2-freebie-28/

Thank you!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! :)