Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/9/12

Freebies for Sunday, December 9th

My husbands mother had a stroke on Monday so I will be leaving to visit her.  I may or may not check back later for more freebies depending on when I get back.  Denise
Far Far Hill has paper.
Create with TLC has word art.
There is a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties.
Crafty Sentiments has a cute snowman.
Shelley’s images has a “to” and “from”.
Granny Ma’s has a colored wreath.
Trimgym’s has a bear.
Cooking with Cricut has some freebies starting at 9:00 eastern time.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a girl with a present.

Josie here, so sorry to hear about your mom Denise, I do have a freebie from
Dr. Digi with his monthly freebie here I am sure this happens at your house, also.

9 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi denise so sorry to hear about you mother-inlaw ... hope it is a "mini stroke" and not too serious ... hope she is feeling better soon ... thank you so much for the links ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Denise,
I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's mom. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Lisa D.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey does anyone know why the DIY & Other Digital Designs blog at http://diyandotherdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com/ is now coming up as a reader invited blog only? She has had awesome freebies in the past and I wanted to check it out today but it said I needed to be invited? Has she changed something? Of course Blogger tells me to contact the blog author but then doesn't provide me with any contact info. Just thought one of you guys might know since her links have often been posted here, or maybe even one of the readers knows what happened? Any help would be appreciated.

Lisa D.

sweetpea1030 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I hope all goes well for her. Sending prayers that you may experience the peace God gives during this trialsome time.
-Sweetpea1030

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

So sorry to hear that your Husband's Mother has suffered a stroke. You're all in my thoughts. Sending hugs.

Silverbutterfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silverbutterfly said...

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, will keep her in our thoughts and prayers..
Thanks for getting all the great freebies for us, appreciate it.

Silverbutterfly

Naomi Edwards said...

Ahhh, so sorry to hear this , I will be praying for your whole family and all who is effected and I wish your Husbands Mother a speedy recovery... ( I made a small donation to thank you for your service of publishing our digitals, I hope it is a Merry Christmas for all you even considering the circumstances.

Angela said...

Sorry to hear about your husbands mother. I wish her a speedy recovery.