Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/2/12

Freebies for Sunday, December 2nd

Believe it or not I am going to a movie this morning and I have to be there at 9:30. It's a strange time to go to a movie but it's a fund raiser and they have to do it before the general public comes to the theatre.  So I am in a rush!
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a printable.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Beyond the Fringe has a digi with birds on a branch.  Love them!
Craft Gossip has a few.
Dearie Doll has some Easter digi’s.
Cooking with Circuit has a die cut and a digi.
Trimgym has paper.
Hopefully I will be back later!
Ok, I am back from the movie with a couple more.  Here they are!
Far Far Hill has paper.
Create with TLC has word art.
There is a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties.

3 comments:

Hannelie said...

Please add my link?
Christmas sentiments
Thanks!

Anna Stillwell said...

Hi,
I have a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties

http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2012/12/angel.html

CreatewithTlc said...

Denise, thank you for the link to TLC...appreciate it.
paulette