Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/12

Freebies for Saturday, Dec. 22

Happy Saturday, friends!  Christmas break has officially started here in Utah.  Hope you are enjoying the holiday season.

Sorry for the late post. I had a helper this morning as I freebie hunted.  (Her idea of helping is laying on the keyboard and trying to lick my nose when I attempted to move her.)

Here's today's freebies:

Cali (the cat) and I both wish you a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and Cali~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias y Feliz Navidad!!!.
    esitos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas,Kaylee & Cali.and a Happy New year,Rosie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for keeping us all up-to-date on all the latest freebies. I know I don't stop by to say thank you enough.

    Happy Holidays!

    --Cheryl--


    ReplyDelete
  5. Mery Christmas to you & yours. Thanks for doing the freebie hunting for us, appreciate it a bunch. Cali is adorable, use to have a calico named Bandit. Right now have two, a tailess manx {that weighs 7lbs.} and a sweet litle boy [that weighs 17 lbs.] Couldn't do without them..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and Cali. My little Annie is just as "helpful"! Your work is appreciated by so many people. God Bless xx

    ReplyDelete