Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/1/12

Freebies for Saturday, Dec. 1

Wow, it's December already!  I can't believe the end of the year is here.  Sorry for the lack of freebies yesterday.  I think that Julie is feeling under the weather (We love you, Julie!).  Here's your weekend freebies:
I'll be back with more.  Have fun crafting.  Ciao!
***********************
Here's some more:

And that's all for today.  Hugs!  -Kaylee

3 comments:

  1. Don't miss my Christmas-countdowwn on http://pingvinmammanshorna.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo thank you for all your hard work in searching these out kaylee ... hope julie is soon feeling better ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete